Powerbox™ Junction Boxes
Junction box is made of heavy wall cast aluminum alloy with stainless steel hardware. Twist-Lock® or straight blade receptacles, (many configurations are available, see chart below) can be used with confidence in any situation. Box has a unique easy-grip integral carrying handle and a bright locator light, covered with Lexan® globe. Flip-lids are spring loaded, weatherproof and filled with neoprene gaskets to keep out dust and water. Finished in High Visibility Yellow or Silver Hammertone Powder Coating.
Natale Machine & Tool Co., Inc. provides Hubbell wiring devices in our POWERBOX™ JUNCTION BOXES. Other brands available upon request, please consult factory for more information.
- Custom Configurations Available
- Fire Power Plugs & Outlets Available
- Meets All 1996 NFPA 1901 Requirements
- NEMA Type 3R – Wet Location Listing
Available option: Circuit Breakers protection for each receptacle.
Refer to our POWERBOX™ JUNCTION BOX Custom Configuration Form
- Junction box is secured by strain relief cord connector attached to cord reel for convenient remote use off apparatus.
- Constructed of foundry cast aluminum alloy, with stainless steel hardware.
- GFCI protection, for safety, in our junction box with four outlets, Twist Lock or Straight Blade, your choice, see selection guide below. Outlets are at prescribed heights for water protection and are placed conveniently on sides of box.
- Unique Easy-Grip™ integral carrying handle which is easily handled with gloved hands.
- Bright indicator light, covered with strong, protective Lexan® globe and is clearly visible in a 360° plane.
- Springloaded, weatherproof flip-lids and cover plates with neoprene gaskets to keep out dust and water.
- Extra corrosion resistance with both our powder coatings, Silver Hammertone or High Visibility Yellow.
PLEASE SPECIFY WHEN ORDERING.
- Weight Approx. 7 lbs. • Size 9″ L x 61/2″W x 7″ H
- Optional truck mount brackets available, see accessory page