Portable Quartz Halogen Flood or Spot Light 500W 120 Volt
The most rugged, compact, lightweight portable Quartz Halogen light on the market, approved and used for many years by large city fire departments. This light furnishes more light with twice the life of most filament type lamps. Unit has a large 9″ tip-proof, cast aluminum base and is fully adjustable. Circle-D’s portable lights are designed for virtually any application and are easily mounted to vehicles, please see accessory page.
- Constructed of heavy wall, corrosion resistant cast aluminum alloy with stainless steel hardware.
- The guard is also heavy duty cast aluminum and is furnished with a tempered glass lens cover which encloses and keeps out moisture and dirt.
- Q500 Par 56 120 volt lamp is available in patterns of: WFL-Wide flood at 22,500 maximum beam candlepower. MFL-Medium flood at 47,000 maximum beam candlepower. NSP – Narrow spot at 96,000 maximum beam candlepower.
- Silicone gasket helps to prevent moisture, dust and dirt from entering housing.
- Handle and knob are made from high strength Lexan 500 polycarbonate plastic.
- Finished in High Visibility Yellow or Silver Hammertone Powder Coating.
PLEASE SPECIFY WHEN ORDERING.
- Weight 9 lbs.
- Height 13″
- Length 13″